Home Page

Monday, October 20, 2008

Must-Have Diaper Bag!

In my never-ending quest for the perfect diaper bag, I have stumbled upon the Olivia by YakPak! I currently switch back and forth between a huge Juicy Couture jacquard tote and a small, cheap diaper/lunch bag I got at Walgreens, either having a sore shoulder or leaving the house unprepared. The Olivia is the perfect size! It has tons of pockets and extras like an insulated bottle holster, plus it has a detachable "Mommy Bag" for your keys, cell, etc. I can't believe I only just found it! They come in grey and purple birds on a wire, black and red venus fly trap and butterflies, black on black skulls and plain black prints. There's also a duffel with less frills, but I prefer the fancier one. The were exclusively sold on BuyBuyBaby.com, but it looks like they're all sold out. YakPak.com has them all in stock right now, so I'll be snatching the Venus Fly Trap print one up ASAP! They've gone up a bit in price, but I say it's worth it!

Photobucket

0 comments: