Home Page

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Recycle Your Old Polishes & ZOYA Will Replace Them For FREE!



"The Zoya Nail Polish Exchange is simple. Just gather your old used or unused bottles of nail polish (any brand) that are laying around, collecting dust and send them to us, and in exchange we will send you an equal number of brand new Zoya Nail Polishes. All you pay is $3.50 per bottle for shipping and processing. There is a minimum of 6 bottles and no maximum (exchange as many bottles as you want as often as you would like)."zoya.com

Are you going to take advantage of the ZOYA recycling program? If so, which colors will you choose??

2 comments:

Ebru said...

Wow that's cool! I think this would be a great opportunity to try Zoya polishes! I am concerned about shipping though. As far as I know, you can't ship nail polishes through USPS since they are flammable. I was always wondering how people do give aways with nail polishes...

Valerie said...

Ebru - I like Zoya polishes because they're free of nasty chemicals and they're color selection is pretty broad. I'd definitely recommend checking them out :) As far as shipping goes, UPS Ground is the only way I know of shipping polishes. Although, people sneak them thru USPS all the time.